- The safest way to vote in 2020 due to Covid-19 is to vote by mail (VBM).
- There are two elections: August 18 Primary and November 3 General/Presidential.
- You need to enroll for the VBM option-it is not automatic.
- Please do not delay – avoid complications.
- VBM requests expire after two years – make sure you have an active request.
- If your signature has changed, submit a new Voter Registration Form asap (download at pbcelections.org or ask a Supervisor of Elections clerk to send you one).
Leave a Reply